- What if I suddenly get sick during my stay at the hotel?
- Japanese speaking staffs work 24 hours a day at the hotel to support customers. If we receive any information from you about your physical condition, we will ask about the symptoms and situation, then introduce and make arrangement for you in the nearest hospital.
* We have available thermometers, water pillows, and Japanese medicines (medications for stomach pain, flu medicine, seirogan (treatment of the digestive tract)).
- Check-in is from 3:00 pm, but what if I arrive at the hotel earlier?
It is possible to leave your luggage at the reception. However, if you need to check in immediately upon arrival at the hotel, you will have to pay an extra charge for early check-in.
Before 9:00 am: 100% room rate surcharge
From 9:00 am: 50% room rate surcharge
From 12:00 am: 25% room rate surcharge
- Can I use room after check out time?
- It can be accepted if there is room available. (Surcharge)
Late check-out before 15:00pm: 25% room rate surcharge of one night
Late check-out before 18:00pm: 50% room rate surcharge of one night
Late check-out after 18:00pm: 100% room rate surcharge of one night
- Can I use electric devices?
- The sockets are type A, similar to Japanese but the voltage in Vietnam is almost 220V. Even Japanese electronic products can be used without transformers if they are compatible with the 100 - 240V. Just in case, please check the user’s manual of the product you want to use. In addition, there is a description in small letters near the outlet plug.
- Is smoking also prohibited in restaurant? Is there a smoking area in lobby?
- No smoking in areas other than the designated area in the hotel.
Smoking is allowed only in areas equipped with ashtrays (in front of elevator on the 2nd floor and 4th floor, lobby exit)
- Late night check-in or early morning check-out is possible?
- Yes, it is possible. We provide reception services 24 hours a day. If you decided your expected arrival and departure times, please contact us in advance for a convenient check-in and check-out.
- Will you keep my luggage after check-out?
- Yes, we will. But, please keep the valuable to yourself.
- Will you keep my luggage if it is sent to hotel by delivery service before checking-in?
- We only accept luggage that delivery fee has been paid. Please inform us in advance by email your name and information of your luggage* (*Expected date of arrival, delivery company, content of luggage, 3-dimensional size of luggage, quantity)
- Will you keep my luggage that needs to be stored in the freezer / refrigerator during my stay?
- Please inform us information of you and your goods* by e-mail in advance. We will reply after confirming the size (*storage period, the contents of goods, 3-dimensional size of goods, quantity)
- Can I use the shower after check-out?
- You can use with a fee, subject to room availability. Please inform us at the time of booking or at the reception.
- Is there a currency exchange service?
- We are really sorry but we do not have this service. We will recommend you to the nearest money exchange location (walk for about 5 minutes).
- Is there a coin laundry?
- Unfortunately, it is not available in the hotel, but you can use the hotel's laundry service (surcharge).
- Is there an iron?
- We provide iron and ironing board for lending. We lend you once for free for about 30 minutes. If you have a need, please contact the reception.
- How about the internet system in the guest room?
- You can use free high-speed Internet connection system (wireless) in all rooms.
- What do you have in breakfast?
- We serve in buffet style with mostly Japanese dishes.
- Can I book room without breakfast?
- Yes, you can. After check-in, you can change to service with breakfast. The surcharge is $ 5 per person per day.
- Is it possible to have breakfast for those who are not staying?
- Yes, it is possible. Please contact the reception. The surcharge is $5 per person.
- Is there a transfer service from/to airport to/from hotel?
- You can use it with a fee. When using this transfer service, our staff will be waiting for you at the specific location with a placard displaying your full name.
- Is there a convenience store?
- It is not in the hotel but it is within walking distance. Our staff will guide you, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Is there a parking area?
- There is only motorcycle parking area. If it is full, we will guide you to a nearby bicycle parking area.
- It is possible to pay online?
- Unfortunately, currently there is no online payment service. If you would like a bank transfer prior to check-in, please inform us at the time of booking.
- When should I pay?
- Normally, we would like to request payment at check-in. Long-term staying customers (one month or more) are required to pay in advance not full one time at check-in but several times, such as every 10 days or every month.
Particularly for customers staying with corporate contract, when checking out, can also pay by bank transfer after check-out. Long-term staying customers will be charged for the previous month at the beginning of the following month.
- What should I do if my passport is lost?
- You need to prepare all the necessary documents, and complete the procedures for " Temporary Passport " or "Lost / Reissue" at the Consulate-General of Japan in Ho Chi Minh City. First, please contact the Japanese Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City at + 84-28-3933-3510 by yourself and consult with the Consulate General.
In case the contact person is not you, the procedure may not be performed smoothly due to personal information issues. The necessary documents vary slightly depending on situation of the you and the type of procedure, such as a Statement of loss issued by the police, a copy of family register, an air ticket receipt, identification picture, etc. ... You have also to go to the Police Station for Statement of loss issued by Police.
If you need assistance, please contact the reception.
- What should I do if I want to know about corporate contract?
- Please fill out and send via the contact form on the Reservation / Contact page of HP or contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you the contents of the corporate contract. In the case of signing contract, please sign and seal the contract, send the scan data, and bring the original at check-in or send it by post.